If you’re looking to learn how to play sic bo game, you’ve come to the right place and that’s because we have everything that you need to know about this entertaining game before you give it a go.
In this article, we will be going over everything that you need to know about playing sic bo table online from the rules and scoring system to the most basic strategies for winning this game, we will cover it all so that you can make an informed decision as you start playing sic bo game for the first time.
What is Sic Bo?
In this game, players of sic bo table are dealt a hand of dominoes and they then place bets on which tile they think will be face down on the table, once the bet is placed, the tiles are arranged into three rows of three tiles each and the winner is the player who has placed the highest-value tile face up.
Sic Bo Game Rules
- The dominoes used in sic bo game are made from all different colors.
- At the start of each round, the dealer shuffles the deck so that they have no idea which cards are in the deck.
- The dealer then deals a hand of dominoes to all the players.
- The dealer then places a bet and the game begins.
- The first player rolls two six-sided dice and then adds the numbers together to get a number between 1 and 12.
- The first player then looks at the board and checks if the number they rolled would be able to fit into the empty spaces on the board.
- If it does, the player then has the option to place a bet on that space, the first player on sic bo game then rolls their dice again and if the numbers are the same, then the bet is canceled and the next player takes their turn.
- The game continues like this until someone wins all three rounds and then they win the entire pot.
- If there is no winner after three rounds, then the pot is split evenly among the players
Basic Strategies for Playing Sic Bo Online
- Always bet on the numbers on the sic bo table that give you the best chance of turning out to be a winning number while it’s fun to bet on low numbers, you’re more likely to end up losing all your money if you do this as you have a much lower chance of winning than if you bet on higher numbers.
- Always bet on at least two numbers at the sic bo table and try to place two bets on different numbers by doing this, you increase your odds of winning and you’re also less likely to bet on a losing combination if you do this.
- Always bet on the left side of the sic bo table if you’re right-handed and bet on the right side if you’re left-handed.
- Always bet on a row that has three or fewer numbers on it, as this means that there is a good chance that the numbers you’re betting on will turn out to be a winning combination.
- Always bet on a row that ends in an even number, as this has a much higher chance of being a winning combination.